The Knight's Blog

This blog describes the quest of a Knight to be, well, how he becomes a knight. The mission is not accomplished yet, but there is enough time in the world to achieve the goal in the end.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Monday, February 27, 2006

Am I serious?

Some people asked me if I'm really serious about this. Do I really want to become a knight? Well, yes, of course I'm serious about that. But do I really think that I'll ever make it? Well, how can I know? I'm serious about trying my best. This is not a joke blog. This blog is here to document my thoughts on this quest, to show my progress (ok, there is not much to show yet, but I only just started), and maybe to entertain you watching me becoming a knight. If you don't believe that I can ever do it, you can still watch me failing. Or you can fail to watch me, because I'm making it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home